So to start this journey, I'm going to start supplementing with fresh juices (that is, if my husband will let me spend $300 on a juicer, if not, this will be the first and last post, thus ending my experiment) All of the documentaries and books I have watched/read stress the importance of juicing, and I think it will be easier to add things to my diet rather than cut things out in the beginning.
From this I hope to gain overall better health, especially long term health. I just had my first baby and want to be apart of as much of her life as possible. I also want her to be healthy and establish good eating habits from the beginning. After living in Africa for a few months I am a firm believer that kids will eat anything as long as that's what they grow up with.
Hopefully as the journey progresses I'll be able to find things that work and things that don't, post good juice recipes, ways to make it budget friendly, etc. And in the event that someone reads this, maybe it will help them make a healthy change in their life also. :) But first things first...I must convince my husband to let me spend the money to start this adventure, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment